Pretty wierd stuff.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by markdamore, May 6, 2008.

1. markdamore

markdamore New Member

okay, let me start off from the beginning.

Well, today everything was fine until i was looking around in installer and found an Sip.Voip Skin. So being curious as to how it looked, i downloaded it. Soon after i quit installer so i could respring, i get the spinning wheel of death.. (yayy

Please Register or Log in to view images

). So i knew how to fix it because i use to get it with the guitar hero mod for TTR. As soon as i booted my iPod back up in normal mode, everything seems fine, but i wanted to make sure so i rebooted. Then i came to this damn problem. My iPod starts and then everything seems fine, until i go into an app. Uh oh... nothings moving. I start to assume " Oh s***!!! i got the stupid caterpillar problem now!" So just to make sure, i clicked the power button so my iPod goes to a black screen. And what do you know, a faded unlock screen. I know how to get my iPod to work, since i posted a Tempfix on this website. Just have to respring and all functions work. The problem is, everytime you restart the iPod, the same thing happens.So i then talked to some guy and he told me its probably my N45AP.plist in my SpringBoard.app folder. I then downloaded some off the internet and switched the files up... but no change.. I also tried using one from an iphone, WHICH ACTUALLY DID WORK!!! but i was getting the stupid "no service" carrier sign above. So i gave up on that. I'm willing to try again if someone could upload an ORIGINAL (fresh jailbroken) N45AP.plist.
    I don't think it'll work though...

Any ideas??

GUYS I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO RESPRING. WILL SOMEONE UPLOAD THE SpringBoard.app FOLDER FROM THEIR IPOD??!?!?! please.
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    that happened to me........... twice........... i just got tried........... restore???? my only option........ sorry buddy if someone knows a permanent fix it for good........i will give plus rep.......... even though i dont have the problem any more
  3. markdamore

markdamore New Member

I know i just wanna throw my iPod hahaha, na i don't want to restore. 1) im to lazy to find all my apps in winpwn to make custom fw. and 2) winpwn doesnt have that much space to fit all my apps in.
  4. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ya i know......... i had like 60-70 apps before i restored...... it pissed me off
  5. markdamore

markdamore New Member

same with me.

Wow is anybody on!?!?! jeeze.. this is one of those smart people questions.
  6. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    seriously.........i bet someone is laughing at us cause it is an easy fix or somthing...........help him
  7. markdamore

markdamore New Member

Ya foos...!
  8. No idea but fresh restore and install its what i would do. You might as well restore because you could run into further problems
  9. markdamore

markdamore New Member

im kinda refusing to restore lol. im just never gonna turn my ipod off haha. i rarely do anyways.
  10. markdamore

markdamore New Member

HEY, i got a stupid idea..

Will someone copy the whole SpringBoar.app folder from their SSH program, and use winrar to compress it and then upload it on sendspace or something?!!? i just wanna see if it'll work.

IM USING AN IPOD. NO IPHONE Folders.