Preview [PREAVIEW] Rage Against The Machine

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by f1av0rflave, Jun 16, 2008.

1. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

[PREVIEW] Rage Against The Machine [UPDATED]

so i am working on my first theme. mostly just finding images over the interernet, resizing, and making them better but, i was going to put this up to see if people like it or have any comments of how i can make it better.

All i have left is the battery.

if you have suggestions on stuff to skin, suggest something.

Attached Files:

2. PSP Blitzer

PSP Blitzer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Nice, keep up the good work. Its still needs work, but its going out to be good.
  3. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    As much as I love the iPear icons...this theme is all about the wallpaper and it's hidden behind the icons so I think you should use transparent icons or simple text icons and turn icon labels off, so then you'd have to take all the grey bars off where the icon labels were. Um where it says "Rage Against the Machine" on the top interferes with the statusbar so you should probably move the wallpaper down a little and add some color to the statusbar instead of making it transparent. On the lock screen lol you should probably have taken the screenshot when you were actually listening to Rage Against the Machine. I'm not a big fan of them so I'm assuming that the slider is one of their logos? That's all I have to say but the main thing for me is the transparent icons.
  5. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

updated already!
  6. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The slider needs some work, too sketchy and the volume button for the music player looks like you just drew a star in paint. Other than that, its turning out pretty good.
  7. f1av0rflave

f1av0rflave Banned

actually that is the exact star that they use. And i just made all of this today. So ill work on it more tonight/tomorow. I think i will release it in less then a week.
  8. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Looks nice.. I like the icons. Great job man.
  9. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Wow you updated that fast! Um I still think you should move the wallpaper down a little so it's not behind the dock. The music player skin wasn't there before, the actual buttons are very hard to see in the screenshot so you might want to make them brighter. I read two posts up that the music knob was their actual star but does it really look that choppy? Maybe you could find a higher resolution picture and try to make it smaller. And I still think this would be better with the transparent/text icons but you made the theme so do what you like.
    EDIT: Sorry I couldn't see the screenshot very well while I was typing and just saw this, could you try and move the iPod bar on the music player up a little so "Rage Against" doesn't go beneath the play buttons and "The Machine" gets split in half by the volume bar? If you could just maybe make the text a little smaller and move the text up that'd look great but you probably just resized a picture so that would be hard to do while keeping the background right.
  10. shuft95

shuft95 Member

i think it is good but a bit messy, like the dock and the background and icons clash