Pre Ordered! And Just In Time!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tman47, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yup, about 9pm EST last night, after trying all day I was able to get my order in for my black 32gb iPhone 4 (I also got the black bumper case and dock just cause). I was nervous at first since I didn't ever get a confirmation email, and wasn't sure if mine was gonna be on the first shipment, since it said an hour later that the earliest the others would come was July 2nd.

I was unable to access the order status page of my account until today where now everything appears to be hunky dory! I originally was able to place an order to pick up, but then it was gonna charge me the full off contract price, which was $700. I just got the early upgrade for $500, ah well still gonna be great!

Just 8 days, good thing my Xbox 360 slim comes tomorrow!
  2. Milesneptune

Milesneptune Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i was too late i tried yesterday but it said i need to go into a apple store and it was too late because all the preorders were gone for july 2nd and now i am going to wait outside the apple store early in the morning on the 24th and i really want to get an iphone 4 so hopefully they will have some in stock