PowerSupport Air Jacket or INCIPIO ORION Sleeve Pouch

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by sdparikh, Dec 22, 2008.

1. sdparikh

sdparikh New Member

I've narrowed it down between these two. Keep in mind that I will also be pairing either of these with a BestSkinsEver full body skin for double protection. Which one would you get and why?
  2. christoph7577

christoph7577 New Member

You could do neither case and just get an invisibleSHIELD by ZAGG. It is backed by a Lifetime Replacement Guarantee and has a track record of protecting gadgets. ZAGG uses a patented and exclusive film with Nano-Memory Technology so that when the invisibleSHIELD takes abuse it will "heal" itself. Just my thoughts on the subject.
  3. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Either one will work fine with a BestSkinsEver shield. Don't buy the hype about Zagg being better, cuz it's simply not true, despite what christoph7577 (who works for ZAGG, and IMO should have mentioned that in his post) says - they are the same from a user's standpoint, and I have had both.
  4. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Slight difference between them - Zagg does tend to honor their lifetime warranty thing; I had to once switch a skin out because the skin was lacking certain cutouts, and they shipped it with no mess. I've had to replace one skin as well due to a very bad gash, and had no issues.