Power Support Anti-Glare vs Crystal Screen Protectors?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by frankyn00, Aug 30, 2008.

1. frankyn00

frankyn00 New Member

Hey everyone,
    im planning to get the Power Support Air Jacket and it comes with 2 different screen protectors (anti-glare and crystal)
    1) is the air jacket any good, ive read some pretty good reviews on it, but what are ur thoughts
    2) which screen protector should i use? i heard the anti-glare detracts from screen quality but protects from smudges and fingerprints while the crystal maintains the same quality but attracts smudges and stuff

so what are ur thoughts... thanks in advance for ur answers
  2. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Anti glare film completely kills crystal. The screen quality gets SLIGHTLY worse, but its so slightly that after an hour of use you cant tell its there. Also your finger slides on it MUCH better, kind of lke a laptop trackpad. And it protects from smudges (got for you rich greasy folk), and obviously scratches, its my fav screen protector
  3. uber hax

uber hax Guest

tru dat, i need to get a new one. i put it my locker upside down and dragged it out and had 3 gashes on the screen protector (there were tiny pebbles in my football locker), but the screen is fine. i am probably httin up the store tonight.