Power Support Anti Glare vs. Crystal Review

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by moabal, May 29, 2009.

1. moabal

moabal New Member

I just recently purchased the Power Support Anti Glare Film set for my iPod Touch 2g. It does keep away the finger prints. But dang it ruins the screen clarity. White turns into wierd and black turns to blacker. Yes it does a great job with the finger prints, however, I advise not to buy it.

In a desperate attempt to get a crystal one for free, I went to the apple store. So I had to replace my ipod touch anyway due to another problem. I ripped the other film off and threw it out and my receipt. I asked to get it exchanged and I told her I had no receipt and only one film left. She asked her peers and its a no. I go the genius bar as I was replacing my iPod Touch, I told him the same thing except I never said I was missing a film. He tells a manager, she replaces it for a crystal one and installs it for me. Yes the Crystal does a bad job with finger prints, but my iPod Touch is so clear. I just wanted my money's worth as I could not get any money back at all.

Basically.. just do not bother with Power Support Films save yourself. Or if you have to, do Crystal.
  2. Unreal Boy

Unreal Boy Member

Device:
    iPad
    You just committed fraud btw which is a felony

On topic: ye ive heard bad reviews about antiglare shields too

personally, i just use a PSP screen protector on my ipod touch because it was 15 dolars cheaper and accomplishes the same thing lol
  3. moabal

moabal New Member

I don't think I committed fraud. The first time I told the lady exactly what happened. Its not my fault they don't check the product. I think I told the genius bar guy the same thing that it's ruined. But when he told the manager I just wanted to exchange without a receipt she replaced for crystal and installed it for me. Just luck. I meant well and I deserve what I get because I only bought the anti glare for my iPod Touch. However, it happened to be with the touch that was faulty. So I feel I have a right. Regardless of me having one. $15 is $15.