Power Log app???

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by 432521, Sep 21, 2008.

1. 432521

432521 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ok first off i am sorry if there is already a thread like this but i did a search and there wasnt, but it could be because i didnt search the right thing.

Ok i am on the 2.0.1 firmware *still new to it i just upgraded from 1.1.4* ok so my ipod is jailbroken and i was wondering if there is an app out there, either on installer-cydia or the appstore*free if possible*, that like keeps track of how long you have had your ipod on like both when your not using it and its on sleep mode and also when you are using it like when you are listening to music but you have the screen off. If i remember correctly advanced preferences had and option like but i havent seen it on cydia or installer and im not really good with the whole ssh thing. So is there an 2nd app that does this or is someone willing to help me get advanced preferences through ssh?

Thank you for your help, and if this is thread is a repeat i am sorry.
  2. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

A lot of people have been having problems with 2.x Advanced Prefs that require a restore. Unless your willing to do that for it, then I would just enable numeric battery in BossPrefs to keep better track of battery usage.