Power button not working

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mufasa, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Mufasa

Mufasa New Member

it doesn't work properly, usually it stops working and I gotta click it repeatedly, should I return it? If so would they return it? Wouldn't they blame me for it?

Its not working rite now and I need to reboot it cause my apps keep crashing
  2. dukeidude

dukeidude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    If you fight them for it, then they will. Just call customer service and complain like you have never complained in your life
  3. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

I have got the same situation. Sometimes i can tap it 1 000 times and nothing happens, sometimes it asks me if i want to turn my ipod off even though i havnt pressed the button. But i just got used to it, too much trouble and other stuff in returning ipod etc.
  4. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I think you should return it, if you still can. It's gonna cause you alot of grief in the future.
  5. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

The problem is im polish. And apple Poland does not support iTouch atm, so i would have to send it to USA, where i bought it. And this button is not such a big problem for me, it turns asleep after 1 min autom. and if i want reboot i just type ./reboot in command line
  6. asado111

asado111 New Member

lol make someone do it for you

Please Register or Log in to view images

or email them.
  7. daelight

daelight New Member

mine too. Had to connect to the mac and it sprang to life, working now again. This isn't good thing to happen on a 1 month old ipot >_< digging out the reciept ....
  8. hugo

hugo New Member

this is outrageous guys, come on, you spent 300 or 400 n something that should work properly, even if it is past the 30 days return policy, you should return it, electronics should not break down that fast, they can become obsolete fast, but that is another story, please return your defective ipod touchers fellow ipod touch fans
  9. fckmayday

fckmayday New Member

ok, so i went to Ispot in Poland and guess what! They told me its MY fault! That ive been pressing it too HARD! Thats the reason why its not working properly now. Even though they do not have a service in Poland, in USA they will also dismiss my return of iTouch. Thats what ive been told
  10. statictattoo

statictattoo New Member

I had a 5 day old 16g Touch that did the same thing, i did drop it like half a foot onto a tiled floor.... I just took it back they exchanged it no problems