Post your top 3 app icons you would request in a theme release

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Baggy Spandex, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Alright, so on almost all release threads I always see people making icon requests for apps they use on their springboard. This can be somewhat daunting to theme makers, because after the release you can easily lose your drive. Especially if it's an icon for an app you don't even use. Now, I realize everybody uses different apps, and we'll never get them all, but this thread is my aim at narrowing down the list of apps most used, so theme creators trying to please everyone can have a general idea of icons to theme while they still have the 'pre-release mojo'

Please Register or Log in to view images

My hopes for this thread are to create a list of icons that are most likely to be requested so release threads don't get so flooded. It will also make themes more appealing everyone, because obviously, the theme will have more icons that user possibly uses.

So my job for you, is to think about your most used apps. Post the top three you think of and I will do an average of all responses weekly or so.
  2. xxmockeyxx

xxmockeyxx Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Most, if not all cydia apps because icon masks don't apply to cydia apps.
    I always request, in particular;
    stacks v3
    ifile/finder
    zodttds emulators.
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Finders fairly common in most downloads with 3rd party apps, same with the emulators (although now that gpSPhone and NES aren't free that's changing).
    My top three are usually Doodlejump, Minigore, and MX Mayhem. App store apps but the app masks don't seem to do them justice.
  4. Octizzle

Octizzle Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Tap Tap
    Dictionary
    Shazam
  5. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Tap Tap
    Flight Control
    YouTuber