Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by josh7047, Jul 29, 2013.
Post anything and everything that you think/Know/want about a new ipod this fall. If it even happens
Please don't be plastic
Not any thinner.
Make it thicker for once, and double the battery.
An A6 or A7 chip would be nice in addition to at least 1GB RAM.
Maybe an 8 or 13 megapixel camera.
My wish list:
Make the iPod touch thicker, and the ambient light sensor can then be brought back
Increase the megapixels of the camera to something above 8
Full-fledged Bluetooth that enables number-dialing (Palm has that for years, why not the iPod touch?)
Include a battery percentage indicator next to the battery icon
New memory capacity model of 128GB, as well as 1GB of RAM
What is number dialing?
It's iPhone's little brother, and it always will be. Maybe an iPhone is what you guys want.
Next generation iPod touch will feature iPhone 5's hardware.
The ability to turn broccoli into candy.
- A main feature that would make me buy the next iPod Touch instantly; NFC that supports connecting BT headphones, and make it thicker if it needs to be.
- Maybe all around colored instead of this 2 toned stuff.
- Better cameras always nice.
- Some people are against this, but OLED screen
- iPhone 5S hardware (Probably not)
- Made out of glass and metal
- Better be able to turn into a machine so I can take over the world
- Maybe take that loop out, though I don't have an iPod Touch 5G so I'm not sure if it would be useful or not
- Better speaker
- Ok I'm done. There's probably more, but all I can think of right now.
Metal would be awesome, but it would make it cost even more.
Separate names with a comma.