[post] your funny ipod stories here!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by gammaraptor, May 14, 2009.

1. gammaraptor

gammaraptor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm pretty sure many of you have seen funny things happen with you or others and that iPod Touch. Well, here's my story. I know this friend, a few weeks ago, he though he messed up the home button, so he tried everything he could, but then ended up not using it. A few weeks later, he just brought it and asked if anyone could help him, so one guy just pressed the home button a little harder and it worked lol. He sold it to someone and apparently the apps started crashing. He got a new one today

Please Register or Log in to view images

Mind sharing you stories?
  2. Veratek

Veratek New Member

i was playing papi jump cave, and smashed my thumb so hard on the jump button (intense game yo') it wound up making a permanent creaking noise on the bottom right of the screen.

kinda pisses me off, especially since i didn't land that jump..
  3. cocotutch

cocotutch Community Development Team Staff Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I once lost my iPod for 9 weeks. I am building a computer and I installed a "cavity" with a pull-open door for convenient storage

I forgot about that, and was dialing my bank's number, preparing to withdraw the cash to get a newbie, then I randomly opened the slot and found it sitting there pristine, dustless and flat as a tack (battery

). It was a bummer too, because I really wanted a 2G for myself, I bought one for my sister....but I neglected myself

4. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

when i had my iPhone 3G, my girlfriend got all jealous and wanted it. so i gave it to her to keep (i still have my 2G iPhone) but before i did, i registered my FindMyI account on it, poofed FindMyI, Cydia, and BossPrefs, and i disabled the phone for a week. She was going all scared thinking some hacker was stalking her and hacked her phone.
  5. gammaraptor

gammaraptor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Lol I got another one, this guy, he freakin sold his iPod Classic to his DAD?!?!?!?!? That's how he got his iPod Touch. Seriously, lucky kid. His Dad probably got the Classic in the first place, but seriously, he got $100 CDN off him.