Possibly create 2 matching icons to match this theme? :D?

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Greed, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Greed

Greed New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey guys. I'm new to the forums here and to Ipod Touch too. Just Recently got one after playing with a friends, used to have a sandisk fuze and now I'm loving this Ipod Touch!

Anyways within the past month since I've had this I've jailbroken it and added this theme I really like a lot, but it kinda bugs me a little that I have 2 icons that don't match with it =(.

I was wondering if maybe someone here would be nice enough to make 2 icons that match this theme if it's possible oh and if it's ok with the orginal owner of the theme I guess o.o?

oh forgot to mention the theme's called BlueBeats. I think D: I just want 2 icons matching the setting and weather icon. here's a screenie if it helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

p.s this is not really something related to this...but is it possible to change the name "ipod" in the top left...sorry if I'm buggin D:

hope the screenie worked D:

*edit* I hope I posted this in the right place so people wont yell at me D: if I didn't sorry..

Attached Files:

2. UberNub

UberNub New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For changing the Ipod tag you can either use a custom image or an Cydia app called MakeItMine.
  3. Greed

Greed New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thxs a lot.
  4. sean.mayorga

sean.mayorga New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It looks as iff all the icons are identical... Is this true? If so just SSH (learn how on the first page on cydia) into the theme's folder and copy and past one of the icons and reaname it to the Apps name. Capitalization is key
  5. Greed

Greed New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ya, just about all of em are the same. I have ssh'd into my ipod and copied the icon, but I couldnt figure out what font he used o.o

Like I copied the weather icon and tried editing it in Ps but I didn't know what font it was. This gona be a stupid question..... but if I just rename the icon from weather to Apps or Games, would it show up as that?
  6. sean.mayorga

sean.mayorga New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh i didnt realize the font was a part of the image... you'll have to find out what font that is... Email the creator
  7. Greed

Greed New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    mehzor. ok i'll try n contact him if I can find out who made it D:. thxs anyways.