Possible to have Moving Wallpaper on While Playing Music On 2nd gen jailboken itouch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by elitegamer, Apr 28, 2009.

1. elitegamer

elitegamer New Member

Ok well basically I have installed redsn0ws jailbreak and every thing worked fine. Then I downloaded vwallpaper from cydia and found very nice pictures and moving wallpapers.
    Thing was, When that was on and i went to listen to my music and while listening to music, i went to the front page of the itouch with all the apps etc. And I noticed the moving wallpaper was gone. And if I have the music off, then it comes back on again.

Any help>?
  2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    The iPod automaticall replaces your wallpaper with the album art of whatever song you're listening to. I assume that if you've no album art, it reverts to the default, and not a custom Cydia thing. Hope this helps!
  3. Pickaxe

Pickaxe New Member

You can install NoAA from Cydia/Icy. This will override the album art in the lockscreen with your original wallpaper.
  4. elitegamer

elitegamer New Member

No that is not what i mean.
    You see on my itouch I have moving wallpaper using vwallpaper.
    When I play music go back to my front screen, it moving wallpaper goes away when i want to click safari or w.e.
    When I close the music and go back to lockscreen and come back in then wallpaper is back.
    Im just trying to get the wallpaper to be running while music is playing also