Possible to hack iMob Version 2.0?

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by mackydude, Jun 24, 2009.

1. mackydude

mackydude New Member

So, before the 2.0 update came out I had hacked iMob by editing the .plist files using WinSCP, and my account was awesome with all this money and properties and crap. Eventually, I got bored from being super powerful, and I deleted my account and started over. Right after that, 2.0 came out and I realized that it's a lot more boring being level 12 and sucking then being level 942 and not sucking. I then tried editing the .plist files again using the same methods as before, but the changes had no effect in-game. Does anyone know what's up with version 2.0? Thanks.
  2. BiggBudz

BiggBudz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yes & now its much easier to hack it open ifunbox find imob version 2.0 any respect points the look into the documents folder than open mobster dat file with plist editor and modify any files you want....lost two accounts trying to figure it all out....and it took to seconds once i found you can just change amount to what ever you want if you got 10 rhino tanks they change 10 to 10,000 just like that even property or defense never run out of energy health or stamina...use them up close app open file change 0/99999 to 99999/99999 and you refilled in seconds...PS I have 10000 or more of every weapon and properties need more mobsters...

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. nate0023

nate0023 New Member

Help

I tried that and i did not find anything about property or weapons or anything. I am running windows with a plist editor and it doesent work. Am i doing somwthing wrong
  4. brendancfarrell

brendancfarrell New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i tried the same thing and i got no result. where is this mobsters dat file. I have tried to edit Jobs.plist, items.plist, class.plist, info.plist and level.plist i see no mobster dat file
  5. NY_Gal

NY_Gal New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The monster.dat file can be found in the documents folder.
  6. localfinesse

localfinesse New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I checked all the document folders I could find. Could you please post the path of the document foler for mobster.dat?

Thanks so much
  7. rebman

rebman New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ROOT>PRIVATE>VAR>MOBILE>APPLICATIONS>XXXYOURiMOBAPPXXX>DOCUMENTS

ADD ME 280 232 612 PLEASE & THANKS!
  8. HpWizard

HpWizard New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Does this still work because it isn't working for me. Can you help me out?