Possible to download games directly off iPod?

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by dsella, Jan 17, 2008.

1. dsella

dsella New Member

Is this possible? I downgraded twice now, and finally got the installer, but no SSH still. I try to connect and I get the Connection Refused box. Any help on that would be great, or a site to download some rom's directly from the iPod.
  2. kawasakizx636

kawasakizx636 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what roms are you looking for???? check the youtube videos, there are a lot of vids that tell you the sources for roms. you don't need to ssh. but then again, there isn't all the roms on there, so if there is a rom that your looking for that isn't on there, then ya, you will have to ssh.
  3. rinn

rinn Banned

go to installer and to go all packages and look for OpenSSH....thats the app u need....
  4. sammyboyb

sammyboyb Member

get total commander on your pc, you dont need wifi to get into your ipod system files with it. there is also an installer source foe gba roms (heaps of them) but i forgot who to pm to get the source

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. bentnuts6

bentnuts6 New Member

Some sources are gbarepo.servegame.com
    psxrepo.servegame.com

6. dsella

dsella New Member

Thanks. And about the SSH - yeah I was under the impression it was supposed to automatically install when you jailbroke it, and then found out you have to download from Installer. Figured it out myself.
  7. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you cant ssh get ibrickr if you have 1.1.2
  8. vdUnknown

vdUnknown New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Maybe its a stupid question, but is it actually possible to control your ipod files on you computer when your ipod is jailbroken at 1.1.1 ? Or do I have to wait for the gba repo to get the roms?
  9. toomuchcaffeine

toomuchcaffeine New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Lol, yes. You can use iBrickr, SSH, or a variety of other programs. Click the link in my sig for an SSH tutorial.

@thread starter: If you are having trouble with SSH click the link in my sig as well. Also, the only psx4all and gba source is getting a new server atm. There is a source for NES games in that forum but I'm not sure if that's what you are looking for.
  10. vdUnknown

vdUnknown New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for your tut, I have acces to my Ipod folders now on my computer. Now I have to figure out were to put the bios and the roms.. But that will be fine