Possible to adjust screen settings / gamma of jailbroken iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by ipeech, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ipeech

ipeech New Member

Hey everyone

I recently jailbroke my iPod Touch and I'm very happy with it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

I really want to know if there is an app or hack or mod (or anything you can do) to adjust the screen settings / gamma of the jailbroken touch.

This includes settings, besides brightness, of the screen, such as colour temperature, contrast, hue, saturation, etc. Would really love it!

Besides that, anything you'd recommend for a first timer noob jailbreaker? What apps are must gets? Haha. I already got winterboard and SBSettings.

Thanks in advance!
  2. DarkStar211

DarkStar211 New Member

as far as i know, there isnt anything like that, maybe if you talk nice to some of the better developers on here they can make something.
  3. ipeech

ipeech New Member

Oooooo.... Well, anyone wanna make such an app? Haha. Actually i'm really desperate to adjust my color temperature to a more bluish hue (colder shade of white) since I live and work in a place that predominantly uses daylight-coloured fluorescents rather than warm fluorescents. This makes my display appeAr dull and yellow compared to my surroundings