possible springboard wallpaper location

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by trejo818, Aug 1, 2008.

1. trejo818

trejo818 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ok so i was poking around and i came across this folder:
    /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and by the looks of it im guessing the background wallpaper might be located here but when i download any of those pngs i cant view them to confirm this, all i need to see is a nice black 320x480 picture. so if anyone could find a way to view these and confirm it that would be great for the community
  2. hungryman

hungryman New Member

ya I was looking around the files today after I got ahold of Iconmander and I was looking through all those files to screw with my iPod version and stuff and I saw were I thought it was but I couldn't edit it when I get to a computer I will test
  3. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    sorry to inform you, but it isn't located here...in fact, there isn't really a png you can change in order to get a background. summerboard and customize insert code in order to create a wallpaper image.
  4. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

To view PNGs you have to use fixPNG which converts it. Seach it on here, theres a link. But yeah, you wont be able to find the wallpaper anyway