iPhone 4 Possible Solution To iPhone 4 Reception Issues

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jack Bauer, Jun 29, 2010.

1. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Although I have yet to acquire my iPhone 4 yet. I have been prowling the internet almost everyday looking up the iPhone 4 because I am so excited to get it in a week. I have been looking up the iPhone Reception issues and looking to see if I can fix the problem by adding a case (I'm thinking of an Incase.). Upon looking up possible fixes I came across this article on MSNBC by Gizmodo about fixing it.Most of the article was joking about it. But the last thing they talked about seemed to be a fix to it by adding StealthArmor.

Here is the link to the article that led me to StealthArmor: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37979782/ns/technology_and_science-tech_and_gadgets/

Here is the article on StealthArmor with a video: http://gizmodo.com/5573020/stealtha...fix-for-iphone-4-reception-than-a-bumper-case

I myself won't get this but I thought everyone would like to know about this. For my iPhone I will probably get an Incase.

P.S. If this is against the rules. I'm Sorry!
  2. krawks12

krawks12 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks for this.

I've been dying to order an iPhone 4 but have avoided doing so until there is some sort of work-around or fix for the signal problems. I watched a video on YouTube showing that sadly the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD full body cover doesn't fix the issue.

I can't stand using clunky cases, I prefer keeping it as is (for the most part anyway, planning to order a ZAGG invisibleSHIELD back/front cover), so if I order the side casing of StealthArmor I should be good to go.

Once again, thanks for this

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH0tv4Czmu8
  3. Jarrodis

Jarrodis Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I fully agree, thats what im planning as well, the side thingy, and InvisibleShield. im using it on my ipt 2g, and i love having it look like its supposed to without scratches and stuff
  4. dannaz94

dannaz94 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    the gizmodo website has been updated they say they have tried StealthArmor and it does not work
  5. DeadlyD™

DeadlyD™ New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yah, this doesn't work. I hope I can find a good case before I get my iPhone. Those "Bumpers" are crap.
  6. LssThanThree

LssThanThree Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  7. Jarrodis

Jarrodis Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  8. eff3ctz

eff3ctz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Very interesting.

But I don't see what people have against clear, thin cases? Protection, stops the reception problems, and looks the same?
  9. d00m42

d00m42 Member

I don't think this is a fix. I just read a good 30 posts on Mac Rumors and here, and the results are WAY too inconsistent.