possible now playing modifications?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ledhendrixman, Dec 10, 2007.

1. ledhendrixman

ledhendrixman Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    is it possible to change the now playing screen? i mean all of the backgrounds and stuff. i decoded all of the images in mobile music player and none of them are for the actual now playing. is this because the rest of the images are within the mobile music play binary?
  2. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    right now im kinda messing with that idea too.. but with safari too... you need to use that program to change the pictures into png that like photoshop or whatever program so it can read and open them.. or just take any image.. but it NEEDS TO BE A .PNG. then use that converter to change it to ipod-readable format. in the converter, the files, there is a thing called switch channels. open it, and it will dissapear, so that instead of changing images to ipod raedable, it will change ipod readable to everything else-readable.
    im going to backup all my files, apps, etc incase something happens, but ya im going to change that stupid music note as the album artwork so something good.
  3. ledhendrixman

ledhendrixman Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i know what you mean. im saying if i wood change the gradient thats at the bottom of the now playing screen and write it to my ipod, it wont show up. it will only show up in the list of songs on that album. and im asking if its possible to edit the normal now playing screen
  4. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hmmm.. ya i just tried changing the blue progress bar on safari, and when i change it to anything else than default, it is the same grey color as the window is on safari itself. i cant seem to find out how to make this work.
  5. ledhendrixman

ledhendrixman Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i think where gonna have to hex edit it, which i dont think is possible
  6. ledhendrixman

ledhendrixman Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Bump??????????????