possible iPt 3g 32-64gb downgrade ideas

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nGmCproductions, Apr 16, 2010.

1. nGmCproductions

nGmCproductions New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    hey guys, this is my first forum post...so dont chew me out!...plz

Please Register or Log in to view images

on easter i got a new ipod touch 3g, 32gb, running 3.1.3 firmware, sense then i have been up till about 12:30 every night looking for ways to downgrade/jailbreak without a SHSH backup on cydia, and i havent found anything (duh) but i have had a lot of time to think and i have some ideas that might work if they havent been thought of already (highly likely)

1.) modify the 3.1.2 firmware to have the digital signature thing of a 3.1.3 firmware to trick itunes

2.) downgrade to a version of itunes that will not check for the verification

thats all i came up with...

i also found some youtube video from iHackapple4life that has some videos on downgrading/jailbreaking the ipod touch 3g 32-64gb models, but his download links are from sharcash so i wont download them because i dont what to deal with the never endnig surveys, so if someone else could look them up and give me [PIRACY.mu]/[PIRACY.rs] link for them that would be great!

http://www.youtube.com/user/iHackApple4Life

so thanks for listening and please dont leave any negative comments or replies

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    #1 It's a blob, highly unlikely you'll find the digital signature.

#2 I don't think it matters what version, it's still gonna ask Apple for verification.
  3. mcarturh

mcarturh New Member