position marker mp3's

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Elahrairah, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Elahrairah

Elahrairah Member

I just noticed recently that audio files don't have a position marker, yet video files do.

Is this correct? Is there a way to get one?

I have some books on tape and they are broken into 1 hour segments. It is a real pain in the ass to not know how far along you are when you stop, so I spend 5 min fast forwarding, rewinding trying to find a spot that I last remember. A progress bar would be very handy.

Thanks.
  2. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

that would be nice for some of the Pink Floyd and King Crimson songs i have lol
  3. Elahrairah

Elahrairah Member

Yes, too bad such a technical device wouldn't include it....very dissapointing actually, considereing how much I like my ipod.

unless someone could make an app that ran in the background to make it work....don't know if that's possible or not.
  4. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

just tap the now playing screen and the position marker comes up. Yall didn't whach the key note for the iphone a year ago?

Please Register or Log in to view images

almost exactly 1 year
  5. Elahrairah

Elahrairah Member

Dude, thanks. I tried tapping every part of the screen except the album art.

I had about 3 questions in the last couple of days and all were answered with "tap the fu*king thing" and it worked...

Thanks.