Porting HPING3

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by SPLITER, Aug 8, 2010.

1. SPLITER

SPLITER New Member

With many of the networking/security software ported to the iPhone, including dniff, ettercap, nmap, etc. I'd like to see hping3 added to that list. hping3 allows custom TCP/IP packets to be sent to network hosts, featuring many options that are not normally available. I can say that many iPhone users interested in network security would like to use this command on the iPhone as well, and with enough help, I think it is very possible. Please, if you are interested, help me port this to the iPhone:

Sine I am quite unexperienced with porting and such, I haven't gotten as far as "making" the package. I copied the extracted package from http://www.hping.org/ to the iPhone root, installed a C compiler from Cydia, and ran "export CC='gcc'" then "./configure", which output:

Code:
    build byteorder.c...
    byteorder.c:22:19: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory
    byteorder.c: In function 'main':
    byteorder.c:46: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf'
    byteorder.c:56: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf'
    byteorder.c:62: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf'
    byteorder.c:66: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf'
    byteorder.c:71: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'printf'

I do not quite understand what the problem seems to be. Anyone?
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Look at the first error...do you have headers in /usr/include?