Preview portal preview

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by berky93, Mar 13, 2008.

1. berky93

berky93 New Member

this is a preview of my new theme, entitles portal preview.

it is based off of the actual idea of going through a portal to your app, in which case youd see the app on the other side of the portal.

there will be yellow AND blue portals, but only the blue safari icon is shown.

of course, I won't stop work on my other themes, I just wanted a simple, yet awesome and unique theme. (if I recall, I pitched this idea a while ago, before I was good enough at graphic design to do more than paint...)

also, it looks a little messed up in the preview, but once resized and I edit some things it will be nice and smooth.

Attached Files:

2. therobinsonator

therobinsonator New Member

kinsa rough around the edges nut has potential and i think itl wokr
  3. berky93

berky93 New Member

yeah that is just a preview I made in like 5 seconds, for the sctual release I'll be using a smoother portal icon I have as well as better preview size and placement.
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

axes?

Anyway over the weekend Ill make a ton of icons, with a possible release soon. And if you want an icon for obscure apps added(any app I wouldnt have a screenshot for or couldnt get one) post a screenshot of it for me to use

And remember, any image I use will become public, so try not to include any personal info in a screenshot
  5. Crypt

Crypt Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    onice i like the idea, and it shouldn't be too hard to make icons for every app ever

Please Register or Log in to view images

would be cool if the icon zoomed in whenever you clicked it (y'know what i'm talking about, like that) so it'd look like you were actually going through the portal
  6. LiQuiD eYeZ

LiQuiD eYeZ New Member

no i mean the way it frames it
  7. berky93

berky93 New Member

that would be cool, but unless someone is willing to fully mod the springboard it wont happen. All I can do is graphics
  8. berky93

berky93 New Member

ok this theme is now officially rolling - I have anew, much cleaner icon and 2 wallpapers, and have so farm made a few icons. and looking at those icons, I realize that it doesnt matter WHAT you include in a screenshot, because its impossible to read.
  9. PMB

PMB New Member

I do have to ask... where's the companion cube?
  10. berky93

berky93 New Member

the companion cube is in the wallpaper I've added, plus I think if I ever get to a calc theme, the buttons will be companion cubes with the heart replaced with numbers.