Pop up notification color

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by BlaqkLabeL, Apr 30, 2010.

1. BlaqkLabeL

BlaqkLabeL New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    When recieving push notifications about AIM/FB/ect, the blue window comes up and shows the preview of the message, I have installed BlackLight, and according the preview, it should have changed the color of this notification box.

I want to change the color, maybe theres another way to change it?
  2. Appman

Appman Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Look in UIImages and see if these files are there: UIPopupAlertSheetBackground.png and UIPopupAlertSheetBackground (UNDO).png
  3. BlaqkLabeL

BlaqkLabeL New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thank you! I've resolved that issue

Now, can you tell me how to change the small icon to the left of the words in the settings?

Like this
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=38074&d=1246134225

and also, when in an app, and I am playing music, the "Play" botton in the status bar is blue, what is the name of the image and the folder it goes in to change that?
  4. Appman

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The little icon in the setting app is usually found in the name of the app in the bundles folder (ex. com.apple.mobilesafari) with a .settings extension. (com.apple.mobilesafari.settings). And the icon you would put in that folder would be named: icon.png.
    The little play button is in Bundles/com.apple.springboard/Default_Play.png and FSO_Play.png
  5. acfman17

acfman17 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I posted a theme called Red Popup color and am planning to post a green one so you can get that out of Cydia.
  6. BlaqkLabeL

BlaqkLabeL New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    So since the winterboard update, I have winterboard in my settings.

Would that be "com.apple.winterboard.settings"?

One more thing, in BlackLight, in each bundle, he has a file called .DS_Store, is that of importance? What does it do?

Its alright, I have it taken care of, I wanted a black Now Playing anyway, thanks though
  7. Appman

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I don't think it would be com.apple.winterboard because it's not an Apple app. I'm thinking you could try "com.saurik.winterboard.settings". I personally haven't tried yet.
  8. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    .DS_Store is something from a Mac, which stores "metadata," —you can delete it. It doesn't do anything if you're on a Windows Machine. I don't know about a Mac machine

Here is a quote from the Wikipedia page in case you are interested.

Please Register or Log in to view images

More Information about .DS_Store​
  9. BlaqkLabeL

BlaqkLabeL New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That worked!
    Would the "com.saurik." be the same for clock hide, Dim Delay, Five Column SB, Lock Info, QuickScroll, and Weather Icon?

I'm also trying to change the facebook icon, and I've made a "com.apple.facebook.settings" but it doesnt seem to change it. Is that the wrong name of the folder?
  10. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    if you want to change the facebook icon, just make an icon and call it "Facebook.png" and drop it in the "Icons" Folder of your theme
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i also use blacklight and have made many icons that aren't included if you're interested

Just put this in your Icons folder and call it "Facebook.png"

Please Register or Log in to view images

i dont recall if i made this one, if not, then credit goes to whoever made "Blacklight" theme