Pop up Menu?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Squab, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Squab

Squab New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi, I was working on customizing a Delnoch theme, "DBar [Three], I'll show you how it progressed then ask my question;

Version 1: Standarad DBar [Three] with Different Background.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Version 2: I found a different "dock" Image in one of the Widget folders, so I used it instead, and modified the bar on the side so it would fit my icons. Also messed with the Calendar so it would show the entire month.

Version 3: Changed the Three standard icons on the right bar. Changed the Text in the 'docked' Icons.

Version 4: Moved the "Calendar" App to the Apps folder since it was only displaying a "2" instead of the actual date "26", made the calendar widget take up the rest of the dock. Removed the Side bar and added a button to open the menu.

Version 4 "Menu": Now, it isn't an acutal 'pop up menu' only a spring jump to the second page. I Used Wallpaper.png for the First page wallpaper, then Made a modified Page1.png for the second.

Version 4: "Without Theme applied": Page 0:

Page 1:

I probably didn't make that the easiest thing in the world to understand, but if you do understand it, Do you know of a way to get an actual "Pop up menu" Instead of having to use two pages like that?