Release POLYSICS theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by unsungzero, Jan 13, 2008.

1. unsungzero

unsungzero New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

*slider image included below*

This is the finished version of my POLYSICS(wmp) theme. Just trying something a lil different, a good theme for fans of the band (obviously)

For "POLYSICS" to be displayed correctly, you'll need to have the default apps in the default apple order, with the last 'S' being SMBprefs and the rest can be hidden using customize.
    The theme is supposed to be used with launcher and you'll need to align your icons as: Videos, Photos, Music, Launcher, Installer.
    You can downloaded Launcher from Installer. The Polysics P in the middle is used as the music icon.
    3 wallpapers are included.

To the noobs, please get to grips with installing and editing normal themes before using this, as I'd like to avoid troubleshooting and posts such as "HELP! My icons are in the wrong order!!!11" or whatever.

Credits to the original creator of the WMP theme, and crazyloof's inFamous. App icons taken from the Time Machine theme, so thanks to them also.

Comments and criticism please, this is my first theme for ipod touch but have themed for PSP etc.. before.

P.S. If anyone knows how to change the Day&Date displayed on the calendar icon, could you please PM me

View attachment POLYSICS.zip

Attached Files:

2. stirpicus

stirpicus New Member

Well, I don't know this band at all, but this is a very slick theme! nice work!
  3. unsungzero

unsungzero New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah, maybe not popular enough (outside of japan) to warrant a theme but hopefully there'll be some fans lurking.
    Next on my theme list in a similar fashion to this one is, DAFT PUNK

Gonna do the same with the text but also looking to try out some new ideas.