Poll: Push working on JB IPT2G?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0 Jailbreak' started by marko, Jun 23, 2009.

?

Push notifications working?

1. Yes, on STOCK 3.0

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Yes, on JB 3.0

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  3. No, on stock 3.0

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, on JB 3.0

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  1. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    OK, seems a lot of people having problems with push notifications (not working for me with beejive 3.0). trying to find out if its because of the JB or not (MN said somethign about problems on phones that had been Hacktivated, but not heard anything about the ipod).

So can you post if you got notifications working or not and if you are JB or not?
  2. Cloaky

Cloaky New Member

I used redsn0w 0.7 and i am not having a single problem, BeejiveIM push is working.
  3. mcjones92

mcjones92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Mine doesn't work for any app... Can anyone give me a clue on how to fix this
  4. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

TapTap and BeeJiveIM 3.0 push all work great so far, using very first release of redsn0w for 2G.
  5. marko

marko New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ive tried mine on a different network today and it works fine. so its not to do with the JB. it must be something to do with how the router is configured, but i dont know how or what to do on my home netwrok to allow push notifications through
  6. mcjones92

mcjones92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My dads works fine and he is unjailbroken. So I think it is with the jailbreak. Should I restore or wait? I really don't want to restore but I want push