Pokemon save help (i know so many already)

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by DarCNite, Jun 10, 2008.

1. DarCNite

DarCNite New Member

I know i know, there are already dozens of these threads but none of them address my problem w/ clear responses. I save after playing, i go back to load it, most of the time, it makes me start a new game like theres no save file. Yes, i chmod my ROMs and set them to 0777. Also, when i go to winscp and i created the GBA ROMs folder but when i open it theres nothing in there.

Can anyone please help me fix these problems?? im really sick of starting a new game everytime i want to play!

Please Register or Log in to view images

One more thing- i tried using finder and everytime i change the buttons, i press done and it goes back to none of them being selected. If this doesnt make sense jus let me know and ill clarify.
  2. DarCNite

DarCNite New Member

Alright sorry for the double post but i had to switch computers and this ones old and slow and the edit button didnt work for some reason.

Anyway, i jus really need help and was wondering if the fact that i cant find my roms SPECIFICALLY and change the permissions or if changed unnecesary folders permissions would have an effect on my save problems??
  3. ricardofelix95

ricardofelix95 Banned

run this command on terminal or putty:
    chmod -R 777 /var/mobile/Media
  4. DarCNite

DarCNite New Member

Thank you so much !!!!
    that worked very well, i cant believe i didnt think of that
    ur very smart thanks!
    its working well for now but if it stops would u be able to help me??
    not obligatory
  5. epqr

epqr Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it won't stop working. the reason it wasent working in the first place was that the media folder premissions wanst set to 775, now it is