pokemon sapphire not saving

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by deezer_47, May 21, 2008.

1. deezer_47

deezer_47 New Member

i recently got saphhie on my ipod from my computer but when i try to save it using the "start-save-do u wish to overwrite-etcetcetc", u no the same way u saved it on a gba but when ever i press menu to get back to my list of games it doesnt save. i used to get that thing thats say "yes overwrite" and i clicked "yes overwrite" and now it doesnt come up any more can anyone help?

+rep to anyone that can help

thanx
    deezer
  2. Relic073

Relic073 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    have you set all the permitions to 0777 thats what i did and it worked...other wise just reinstall the program and then put the permitions to 0777....

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. charizard

charizard New Member

ya reinstall helps, but if you have had any previous saves before now i would take those files and copy them to a folder on your computer somewhere so when you reinstall your data won't be lost.
  4. deezer_47

deezer_47 New Member

ok ive tried re installing gpsphone a few times and that didnt work
    ive tried deleting the roms off it and adding it again
    ive tried changing the setting in the rom and gpsphone to 777 but none of that is working

is it how im trying to save? im going to the start menu and clicking save in the game, is there a different way to do it or is mine just messed?
  5. charizard

charizard New Member

if you go to the options in gpsphone, there is any autosave option so when you hit menu (tope middle of your screen) it will autosave it.

Otherwise you can get another rom.