Pokemon Leafgreen Gameshark Cheat issue

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by RheaSilvia, Apr 21, 2009.

1. RheaSilvia

RheaSilvia New Member

Ahoy all!
    I've been trying to do the whole.. .cht files and importing them into the GPSPhone emulator for pokemon leafgreen, and either, the cheats make my game crash [I dont know if thats because of the way I've done it, or because its a faulty cheat] or it has no effect.
    Because of this, I wanted to try the way of playing the game in Visualboy advance, then importing the sav file into the gpsphone, but, I already have a save game I want to use the cheats on.. Is there a way to get the sav game off the ipod, use it, then transfer it back?
    I've tried using iphonebrowser and saving as the sav file to the desktop, but apparently the visualboy wont play it..

Any advice?
    Thanks in advance
  2. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

Lol, was that pun on purpose???
    Also I can only get pokemon ruby to show cheats.
  3. patirots970

patirots970 New Member

helping you

theres two ways. if youre not entering the cheats into ifile write then thats one problem. should look a lil like this:
    PAR_V3 master
    xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

PAR_V3 door
    xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

a lot of codes dont work on gpsphone as ive tried every single website and cheats cuz i love pokemon that much. the encounter codes-no good. -shiny codes- no good lvl codes-no good. magic door codes all work. i have a lugia ho-oh deoxys mew etc. etc. i cant tell you the link but look up supercheats on google.