Pokemon gold and silver...

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Alucard94, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Alucard94

Alucard94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does anyone have a converted version of pokemon gold and silver that runs fairly good? I can't convert myself as I am on a mac, and I would really appreciate the person who would give me them

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please? Also if you have a crystal one I would love it if I would get that too...

I know I am probably sounding like a complete noob now but meh, just asking for some classics.
  2. Alucard94

Alucard94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just gold then? No one?
  3. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

k ive read this thread the day you posted and assumed you've done a little research
    guess i was wrong, maybe you should click on the search button and type in "game boy games gpsPhone" or something to find your answers
    since you havent done that in 3 days, im assuming youre not gonna do it any later
    so...

There is no converted version for gold, silver and crystal
    so far only yellow, red and green can be converted to .gba format and played in gpsPhone
    cctigerrunner is currently trying to convert gold, silver and crystal for gpsPhone, but has not succeeded
    read here for more info http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37355
  4. Alucard94

Alucard94 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Um... Have you checked some of the threads this week? No? Well I can tell you some of these "ROMs" threads do have a converted version of gold and silver on there so don't tell me that it is impossible, it's only that the pokemon gold roms that were converted there are either laggy or aren't working so I thought that if someone else has a working version why not ask for it?

But hey if you are right and the converted ones in those rom threads are just being faked by the people who made the thread to help them concur the world, I can't argue that.
  5. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

gold and silver are exactly the same game with few difference
    thats like saying, pokemon fire red wont work with gpsPhone but leaf green will
    i will check around the thread for silver if it indeed have been successfully converted, if it was, thank you very much, if not, well ill just keep waiting for it
    edit: i checked cctigerrunner's thread, he last updated it 4 days ago
    im pretty sure he hasnt completely comverted silver/gold/crystal yet
    and i don't know if anyone else is doing this project
  6. Go Avalanche

Go Avalanche Banned

its difficult i can do some searching for you but i might not find it ill try tho
  7. Panty23

Panty23 New Member

Hey

Does any one knoe how 2 play pokemon silver in this website
  8. theperson98

theperson98 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Get GBC.emu. It costs a few dollars, but it's a very good emulator.