Pokemon emerald cheat list?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by Iseden, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Iseden

Iseden New Member

Hello Everyone, Guess What I finally got Gpsphone working! Yay! Though now I have another problem, Cheats. Meaning Gameshark and PAR Codes. I have tried using the Notepad to SSH and I can get the cheats to show up on my list though they do not work. I also heard some codes dont even work this way, is this true? I Heard using VBA you can use anycode, Also true? I wanted to know if anyone had a list of cheats for pokemon emerald that work using the notepad to SSH way. Link plz? Also is there any in-depth guide to using the VBA method? I want to be able to get unl. masterballs, go to the islands, and spawn certain pokemon in the wilds. Thanks Iseden
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    why does no one reply? =/
  2. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Nobody replies because its a message board, not a chatroom

The best way to get gameshark codes to work, esp for pokemon, is to use them on a computer emulator first. Do what you need to do and transfer it over. There isn't a good way to use gameshark codes natively on the iDevice.
  3. iDestiny

iDestiny Well-Known Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=301302

I did one, have fun reading it... lol.

I guarantee it works. VBA can use every code. Have fun. You'll need to be able to google for codes though. I can supply you with ones that work, I collected them :3