today I put my ipod in my pocket which had nothing in it. I took it out and now I have a huge gauge in the screen. I also have a small scratch that's only visable in the sun. also. this is where it gets good. I picked it up after charging over night and the battery was close to catching on fire. it was SOO HOT!! I didn't know that the batteries could get that hot.. so then I tried to turn it on. nothing. I let it cool and then booted it up. IT TOLD ME I NEEDED TO RESTORE IT!!!!! So I did that. an now it's working-is. the battery won't hold a charge; I get about 2 hours of video. so last night, before this happened, I called apple. they told me to try to plug the iPod into the USB in the back and wait for it to charge. I did that and now it almost burst on fire. they said I would probably need a repair on it but, would I be able to request an exchange?I really don't want to be stuck with this iPod after it's been repaired because I don't think it's just the battery. I mean, I have the AppleCare Protection Plan so I think I might be able to request an exchange. but I haven't seen this problem anywhere. what should I do?