Podcasts

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by El Barto, May 8, 2009.

1. El Barto

El Barto New Member

'Ello,

I primarly use my iPod Touch for listening to Podcasts and I've noticed recently that it not plays one episode of a podcast and then carries on to the next, before I didn't do this and I'm guessing it's one of the software updates that has caused this as I only upgraded it fairly recently.

I basically want to know if there is away of stopping this so it just plays the one episode then stops until I select another one, I've looked around in the settings but cannot find anthing obvious for ths.

Thank you in advance, El Barto.
  2. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Unfortunately for you, most people like it how it is now. It was different before, but they changed it. If it bothers you that much you could downgrade your software, or if the podcasts are like ESPN's, you can find them online and stream them on your iPod.
  3. jimbellows

jimbellows New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  4. El Barto

El Barto New Member

'Ello,

Thanks for the replies, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you I've been busy with work then forgot all about this post I made.
    I think I'll end up down grading my software, begining to wish I'd never have got the thing now the hardware is great but the way the software works is really starting to annoy me, put me off ever buying another Apple product.