Podcasts not updating properly

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by LatexInk, Apr 10, 2009.

1. LatexInk

LatexInk New Member

K... i can't get this to work properly. I subscribed to the Adam Carolla podcast (verry funny btw) and it will only put the 3 newest podcasts on my ipod touch 2g no matter what i tell it to do. I want it to put all unplayed podcasts (about 19 left unlistened to) on the thing to listen to sequentially, and that's what i tell it to do. No matter what the setting, whether i tell it to do all, all unplayed, latest however or anything, it will only put the latest 3 on it. I just wanted to get caught up while i'm on the road and stuff, and this is kinda frustrating for such a simple thing.

I can just go into itunes on the touch and download all the other, but i should just be able to sync and have them thrown on there, but it just won't.

Sorry if this is the wrong place so just move it if you want, and let me know PLEASE if there is something that i can do to fix this, or if anyone has any ideas or similar problems. Should be a simple setting, but noooOOOOooooo.....

Please Register or Log in to view images

itouch 2g 2.2.1 Untethered JB, itunes 8.1.1, win vista all updated yada yada yada....