Podcast Info on iPod Touch 8

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jcatoe, Dec 27, 2008.

1. jcatoe

jcatoe New Member

First of all, complete newbie here so forgive me if I ask a question that's already been answered. I did try to search this site's threads first.

My question is about the podcast "info" that downloads. My older son has an ipod classic and when I download podcasts to it, I can tap the middle button a few times and get to a screen with the podcast info on it. My middle son bought himself a touch ipod which I'm pretty sure has been updated to 2.2. On his iPod touch, I cannot see this info. I've tried every sort of button pressing that I can come up with to no avail.

Does anybody no if it's possible to see the podcast info on an iPod touch? If so how? Is there some sort of 3rd party app that would help? If not, is there a way to suggest to Apple that they put this feature in?

My kids could care less about this but listening to podcasts is one of the main things that I like to do. My wife just got me an iPod touch for Christmas and I am trying to decvide whether to keep it or return it for the classic.

Thanks for any help/info you can provide.
  2. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

i think u can press the middle of the screen to look at the info. im not sure, but theres a way. also, u can download podcasts straight to ur ipod touch with the itunes app
  3. jcatoe

jcatoe New Member

I've tried the middle of the screen thing to no avail. I've also directly downloaded podcasts, but even then you can't see any of the info on what a podcast is about. Just the date and name.

Other ideas?