PocketTouch 4.0 (Apple Tested, AppStore Approved!)

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by SkylarEC, Sep 16, 2009.

1. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

With the release of PocketTouch 4.0 imminent, I felt it was time to retire the old PocketTouch thread, as it was devoted entirely to the jailbroken version of the application. And I say, it didn't too too badly at 3,070 posts!

Any discussion of the AppStore version of PocketTouch should be posted here, as well as http://www.pockettouch.net/

Please Register or Log in to view images

To fill you all in, please read the following, taken from the front page of pockettouch.net:

Screenshots can be seen by following this link: http://www.pockettouch.net/screenshots/

I want to thank you all for making PocketTouch what it is today. And with your continued support, PocketTouch will only continue to improve!

EDIT: 10/12 Apple has approved for a release on Thursday, October 15th. Proceed to page 11 eleven to skip all the prerelease posts.

THANKS!
    Skylar
  2. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. SkylarEC

I know, right! I had to wait for 3.1 in order to have the "pick a song and play it without creating a new playlist" option. It is absolutely a feature I refused to release the app without having.

Also, sidenote, I unfortunately had to sacrifice "true shuffle" with this version. That's a side effect of querying the music library taking so incredibly long. I can query it myself in a fraction of the time Apple takes to do it, but I dont' have access to the PrivateFrameworks.
  4. blatz

blatz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Great Skylar. The Screenshots are amazing, nice that you added the AlbumArt feature as i requested some months ago

The MagicBackground would be my fav, too!

5. nintendoom

nintendoom Member

So what price are you selling this for Skylar?
  6. SkylarEC

I'm telling you. I had my favorite themes before, but since I've added the Magic Background to the "AlbumArt" theme, I haven't touched another theme.

Also, when you guys go to create your own themes, you can resize and move the album art around the screen to wherever you want. Also, you can opt to have the magic background turned on in your themes. Note though, the magic background requires album art.
  7. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Nicely done Skylar! Cant wait to see this in the app store.
  8. andybno2

andybno2 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    can't wait for this
  9. blatz

blatz New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    temporary iam happy that your app isn´t reviewed and added to the App Store, iam not running on 3.1 at the moment. but pockettouch would be a good reason for an upgrade

it´s also a good reason to add AlbumArt to MediaLibary to all songs... if somebody hasn´t done it till now
  10. ipodtouchfeen

ipodtouchfeen Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Congrats on getting your app approved!
    Get that Apple cheddar, you deserve it!