Pocketim

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Pocketim, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Pocketim

Pocketim New Member

Hey, I'm Pocketim. I've always enjoyed playing games on my iPod Touch, homebrew and App Store games, and there are a few games that i am not too sure about getting. I thought that maybe joining a forum about the iPod Touch might be able to help that problem, so that I can talk about the games that interest me. I have had experience from other forums, so I hope I won't be viewed as a noob here. Anyway, I guess I will see you around

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    NOOOB!!!!!!

Naw, I'm kidding. Welcome to iPtF. Hope you enjoy your stay and learn about which games are the keepers!

White text is awesome.

3. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Welcome to the forums. We're pretty kind, but, honestly, we don't like people who ignore the rules. So read 'em, follow 'em, and be as helpful as you can and you'll definitely enjoy the site. Hope to see you around.

4. Pocketim

Pocketim New Member

I read through the rules, and all of them seemed reasonable. After all, I'm used to following those kinda rules on other forums. So I take it this means no emulation talk?

Oh, and the noob comment made me laugh XD
  5. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Haha yeah. I'm not as stiff as some of the people on this site. But that's what makes this site so wonderful. You got the stiffs, the humorous, the spammers and of course the noobs.