Pocket touch 2.2

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Naveen, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Naveen

Naveen Banned

after I installed the update for pocket touch I could not change my theme and then when I unibstalled I could apply my theme. I don't know if it is just my iPod but I suggest not to update until it is compatable with winterboard.
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

PocketTouch has absolutely no effect on WinterBoard whatsoever. I know because several people have installed this without any issues whatsoever. It has been downloaded 456 times since it hit Cydia, and manually installed several dozen times. Not a single one has complained about this. Mostly because PocketTouch has no effect on anything outside of itself, preferences, and the music player. It doesn't even know that WinterBoard exists.

The app has no effect on WinterBoard, or SpringBoard whatsoever. Most likely, it is something you yourself did.
  3. cainy

cainy New Member

For some reason after installing 2.2 I have 2 pocket touch tabs in settings, only o e of them works so I'm guessin I corrupted the install/uninstall somehow, any ideas on how to Remove the old tab? Will reinstalling fix it or will it require SSH

Thanks
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

This has been answered in the PocketTouch thread. It's because you upgraded to 2.2. but still had the SettingsBundle from 2.0 hanging around. Just open up terminal or SSH and type this command: rm -rf /User/Applications/PocketTouch
  5. cainy

cainy New Member

thanks for the fast reply, really helped settings app is back to how it was

Please Register or Log in to view images

, will try and search b4 posting next time, iPods low on juice at the minute
  6. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    nah i think skylar hates winterboard because its summer right know and winterboard is making summer almost go away so he made winterboard stop working in attempt to make summer last longer!
  7. shajiby

shajiby New Member

actally problme was with winterboard

i had the same problem where the theme didnt work, and now winterboard has a new update to fix it...