Pocket Head Phones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Goats go to Hell, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Goats go to Hell

Goats go to Hell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I already have a pair of nice headphones that I use at home or for long trips, but I need a new pair for every day use. I always carry my ipod in my pocket wherever I go, and of course need headphones to go along with it. I've been going through a new pair like every 4 months and I'm getting sick of it. Is there a good pair of durable headphones out there? Preferably one of the IEM variety with good sound quality and at a reasonable price.
  2. Jacob86

Jacob86 New Member

3. imranh101

imranh101 Active Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Hey dude, check out these phones
    http://www.target.com/Sony-Earbud-H...om_size-bin,target_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0
    Better than skullcandies, I've used both and I promise it, no matter what anyone posts please understand skullcandy is JUNK!!!
    DAMN they are on sale at target!!!
    They come in other colors too, they are on SALE i'd say go GET A PAIR NOW bro I'm serious.
    Also, these phones have lasted me 8 monthes now, they are on their LAST LEG, the wires are showing and everything. But EVERY SINGLE other headphone I've EVER used has broken in under ONE month, so I'd say this is THE most durable headphone EVER.
  4. WantaFanta

WantaFanta Banned

So are you saying you don't like the Sony Earbuds?

/sarcasm

You should write a review on Target. Say how much you love them.