Poaked Touch - PLEASE HELP AAAHH!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by diago, Jul 22, 2008.

1. diago

diago New Member

Please help. I have a jailbroken touch runnng 1.1.4.

Yesterday I bought a Logitech Pure-Fi Anywhere external speakers and since pluggin in the Touch now I can't use the screen and it won't sleep properly. It doen't appear to be hardware related because I can browse my desktop icons but when I go into my music i can't use the touch screen. I also tested other apps like Settings and the same thing.

Has anyone had this problem? Seems weird that it started after I plugged my touch into the speakers...
  2. Crazy

Crazy New Member

Wrong forum
  3. mcarter7190

mcarter7190 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    unbelievable how someone can't put a thread in the right section. it just clutters up the forum. GO TO 1.1.4 JB SECTION!!!
  4. IPT_FTW

IPT_FTW Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    This is a pretty common problem, usually caused by Dock, Kate, or some other app that runs in the background. To fix it, rebooting a couple times or respringing will fix the problem.
  5. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

tea some apps like Kate and stacks act up when they both are on your device which screws with the touch part of it
  6. diago

diago New Member

Thanks for the replies so far. I don't have kate or dock installed.

Apologies for posting in the wrong forum - I noticed just as I posted and tried to edit it but no luck. Oh - wekk, first time for everything. Hopefully a mod will clean it up.