Plz help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by lakers123, Sep 17, 2008.

1. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok so yesterday i signed on my screen name from aim and it said two people have signed on from this location and then when i signed out and tried to sign back in later aim told me that I had an invalid password i have been trying to figure out what the new password that the hacker changed it to since i got home from school but i can't figure it out

Please Register or Log in to view images

i have soo many buddies and now i won't be able to get all my buddies back plus when i signed up for aim i put in fake info so i can't click forget password. Can anyone help me or get my password back I WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET ALL MY BUDDIES BACK PLZ IM DESPERATE
  2. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

well that was stupid.

Why did you put fake details in.

Your own fault for not having a strong pass.

Make a new account...add all your friends.
  3. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well like i told you i have 300+ buddies how am i supposed to remember is there any way form aim or another program to get it back
  4. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

No. Its your own fault.

deal with it.
  5. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    how would it be my fault if they HACKED my password it was ten letters long and had three numbers in it? id rather you actually help me or not post at all. Was there really a point in posting negative comments if your not answering my question or helping me?
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Nobody hacked you password. Either you were at someone else's house and logged on, forgot to sign off and they changed it, or you want to find a way to break into your girlfriends. Leave her account alone and if that's not the case backtrack to where you were!
  7. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    LOL yea yesterday its was telling me that too when i know it wasnt wrong because i usually have it remember by info so it just might be the aim servers or something like that
  8. lakers123

lakers123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea my girlfriends sn is strongbeast? seriously you no it is possible for someone to have hacked my sn there has to be a virus that did that cuz the last i was on any of my friends computers would havee to have been in june
  9. mattym

mattym New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Mistakes
    1) That error message just means you were still logged in somewere. I get it all the time cause my gmail logs into aim and that sends the message to my pc client.
    2) No hacker, you just forgot your password or did something wrong when you though someone got into it.
    3) You just told everyone our friends password.
    4) Never give out fake info.

Other then that there is no way. Your stuff is lost start over.