Plz Help!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mikeo1112, Dec 30, 2007.

1. mikeo1112

mikeo1112 New Member

ok well i just got my touch a few days ago and i thought that some of the main apps that i dont use would be ok to delete. and i forgot to make a backup first and now i cant hardly stay connected to my wifi with my ipod on top of it

Please Register or Log in to view images

and i think it has to do with one of the programs i deleted but can some plz! copy the main apps off theres and upload them for me plz thanks to any one that helps

oh and i wasent sure if i should post this in the apps or not if its not in the right spot and a mod plz move it

2. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

I heard this before from a mate of mine and i'm sure even if you put the apps back on they it wont be the same and you may get some errors, (i am not sure as this hasn't happened to me).
    I would just factory restore it to be fair then you would be starting from fresh so everything should be fine.
    Factory restore you can do this over itunes program when you are on your touch i think there should be an info part with your stats of capacity and then should have a button restore ipod, sorry for not being any help

3. mikeo1112

mikeo1112 New Member

no thats a great help

i thought about just restoring it with 1.1.1 then rejailbreaking it and so on i just dident whant to go thought all of it and put my themes back on and stuff but if thats all that would work i guess i have to thanks

~mike~