PLZ HELP QUick!! iPod di sumtin really Weird!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mike_switch561, Mar 26, 2008.

1. mike_switch561

mike_switch561 New Member

Hey guys I have no idea what happend and I hope someone can help me fix this. Today I had installed the newer version of summerboard (don't think this has anythingto do with the problem, but though I should mention it) and turned of my ipod and then turned it back on and everything was working fine. About 15 min later I go to hook up my ipod to comptuer and it took awhile, I had to try couple of USB ports but finally when iTunes reconizged it I noticed that all my playlist and stuff was gone and it said no music on ipod. However on the main ipod screen in itunes on the bottom where it gives you the details of whats on your ipod it states in organge that ther is like 7.92g of stuf on my ipod and 6.74g of free space, but no music pics, or videos. I WinSCP into my ipod and everything is there in the iTunes control. What I think the prob is that when I downloaded the SMBprefs it changed a file that read where my music is located. So please if someone could help me. I'm starting to miss my music.

-Mike
  2. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Gotta restore buddy.
    Wasn't Summerboard's fault - Probably a problem that happened through Jailbreaking.
    Just restore and start again. Easy fix.
  3. joris182

joris182 New Member

i had this problem too
    heres whatworked for me:
    i just syncedmy music again and let the ''used space'' for what it is. so the day fter i plugged it in again and no the other space was gone so it shoul go away

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    its possible that the permissions to itunes control got changed, dont know how though