plz help ive been working on this all night

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lyricall11, Jan 26, 2008.

1. lyricall11

lyricall11 New Member

i have a jailbroken ipod in 1.1.1 it has the installer on it but u cant freely rearrange the icons. i dont noe if u are supposed to in 1.1.1 but im trying to get it to upgrade to 1.1.2 becuz i hear its easier to get a 1.1.3 jailbroekn ipod touch once u hav it in 1.1.2 first. bcuz ive tried it with 1.1.1 all night and when i come up to the screen wheer im downloading teh 1.1.3 soft update from my installer on my ipod an error occurs and it says i still need the image for teh software... but anyways how do i upgrade to 1.1.2 ?????????? plz help me.... thank you in advance.
  2. ross cristiano

ross cristiano New Member

alright....first you need two dounload the firmware package 1.1.2...online some where...then you need togo to jailbreakme.com and click on appsnapp at the very bottom...then you go into installer and under tweaks 1.1.1 downlaod okto prep...then go into itunes and hold down shift if your on a pc and the option key if your on a mac...hold it down and choose the 1.1.2 firmware file that you downloaded earlier...and hit ok...there you go then just jailbreak 1.1.2 from there...look at youtube videos
  3. lyricall11

lyricall11 New Member

so... i can just jailbreak my 1.1.2? and it will be just as good as teh 1.1.3 or do u suggest i eventually get a 1.1.3 jailbroken?
  4. ross cristiano

ross cristiano New Member

well i just jailbroke 1.1.3 like a sec ago...um its pretty cool with the wiggle stuff.but you cant use customize or summerboard yet...so thats a bummer...so i would wait if i were you
  5. lyricall11

lyricall11 New Member

is the wiggle feature the one that lets u wiggle ur icons around n stuff ?