iOS 3.1 PLLEASSE HELP MY IPod Touch!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by HECT0r916, Oct 16, 2010.

1. HECT0r916

HECT0r916 New Member

I had recently installed iconoclasm on my 2gen MC model ipod touch, jailbroken with blackra1n. AFter i instaled it through cydia it said restarting springboard. When it was done it was in the infite reboot cycle and i figured out the problem but havent been able to do it. Basiclly i am supposed delete Iconclasm and files from my ipod using ssh but since its stuck i am having no luck and i manged to get it into safe mode once but i cant figure out how to do it anymore. i need to know how to fix it since i dont want to use the last resort of restoring it. Im able to use some ssh with usb for a while when i use Blackra1n to try to reboot it. It acts like its on but it just stays on that pic of Geohot and after a while it turns off. Any Suggestions?
  2. Jordy CDS

Jordy CDS Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Restore and re jailbreak? Unless you don't want to lose your stuff, try downloading TinyUmbrella, put your device in Recovery Mode, connect your device, go to TinyUmbrella and click "Kick Device out of Recovery Mode" That should probably do the trick.
  3. HECT0r916

HECT0r916 New Member

So when i open tiny umbrella and right click my ipod it wont let me click on kick out of recovery. WHat i want to do is access the var/ files that u can regularly access in Ifile.
  4. Buzzard267

Buzzard267 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  5. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Why is this posted in the iPhone section, if this is for iPod Touch? -.-
  6. Jordy CDS

Jordy CDS Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This is iOS (iPhone OS) 3.1 and JAILBREAK, and of course he is on 3.1.x so he is in the right section.