please tell me that you can help... :(

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fyvel, Mar 30, 2009.

1. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    someone stole my iphone during my pe class and they answered it once... but they wont answer any more... is there any way that i can find them?? if i foind out who did this im going to kick someones ass..
  2. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

Not sure if there is much you can do....

Did you have Cylay loaded on it?

Maybe talk to your principal about it. If you're nice about it they might keep an eye out for anyone playing with an iPhone and check if it is yours.

Does your school have a WiFi? You might be able see if you iPhone is on the network; not that it will do much for you but would give you an idea if someone is using your phone.

My last thought is to call it from a blocked number but I doubt the thief would tell you much.

Lastly, call AT+T and have them put your service on hold until you get a new phone. They (AT+T) should also be able to tell you any calls that have been made on your account. Assuming the thief is still using your SIM card you might be able to find out what number(s) they called and find out who has it. You might also be able to check this online in your account. Also, despite what anyone says Apple is not going to care about your iPhone being stolen and they will not do anything about it.

Sorry to hear; wish there was more that could be done.
  3. jrmrbcax

jrmrbcax Banned

Just get the deputy to do a random search with everyone in the P.E. class
  4. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    random search and u can go to the apple store, cause u can track it thru GPS...
  5. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

Apple is not in the theft recovery business and they will not do anything to help.

I'm not saying you can't track it through GPS (a lot of ifs) but I am doubtful; got any more info on tracking it?
  6. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i will check with the wifi.. but thats about it i guess.. i already put a hold on the services...