Please Source Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by hyze101, Feb 26, 2008.

1. hyze101

hyze101 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    I have an ipod touch and its jailbroken 1.1.1 and I want to install stuff. (Its not my first time doing this because I had to restore my ipod before.) But anyways, I used the all source source that people put on youtube. But none of them have old customize, tap tap rev, or any of the other cool stuff. But it did come with gba, nes, psx emulators.

But when I downloaded the classic NES ROMs package it didn't show up on my NES emulator. It said please upload ROMs to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/NES. I also tried different classic NES ROMs packages.

Also it takes 5 to 10 minutes for the sources to refresh and when I put another source in, when its refreshes it freezes. I waited 30 min one time and still didn't work.

What all source did you guys? What should I do?

I used the following sources, ( I used Blaze Ultimate ) ( that one didn't work ) ( I deleted it because people says it screws up your ipod )
  2. wildcat32

wildcat32 New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    The shai one should work. Once you put that in there will be a thing called all sources download that and it will add a bunch of sources. Also make sure you have community sources installed