Please someone help!!! my ipod touch...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BrianPP3434, Feb 25, 2009.

1. BrianPP3434

BrianPP3434 New Member

im not sure whether or not im supposed to be asking a question in these but idc. i bought an ipod touch from this kid at school, and idk whether i got ripped off or if theres a way to fix it.
    First off, i cant really listen to the music in it cuz for some reason, the headphones that all work for my other ipod i used to have are messed up 4 this. not only will they only play in one ear, but when i try to adjust the volume, it eventually stays at one volume and wont get louder or quieter.
    Secondly, i cannot do ANYTHING with it on my computer. it wont show up on the itunes and ive googled a few tips but they havent helped. my itunes is 7.5 and for some reason my computer wont let me update to the new 8.0.02. it just says at the end of the downloading process that it like didnt work or something and that i need to go to the tools menu and do it manually, but there is no tools menu. but updating to the newest software isnt really the big problem. if anyone knows how to help me with any of these problems PLEASE help me im freaking out
  2. fckinfamous

fckinfamous Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Edit: Nvm i read it again, yeah just put it in dfu mode and restore.
  3. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Please search next time.

Go here.
  4. BrianPP3434

BrianPP3434 New Member

whats dfu mode