Please respond...Is there a FULLY working 1.1.3 jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by ipodtouchmagic, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ipodtouchmagic

ipodtouchmagic New Member

Ok, so I need to find a 1.1.3 jailbreak that is FULLY working, with the new 1.1.3 january upgrade as well, cause i paid the $20. Please post a link here leading me to a guide on how to get a perfect jailbreak on 1.1.3...I'm getting really mad with all these glitches!

Thanks!
  2. domenic72

domenic72 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The official 1.1.3 firmware jailbreak will only be released after the SDK is.

Search the forum!

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32332
  3. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

If you run the official dev team jailbreak from a jailbroken 1.1.2 iPod Touch/iPhone with BSD Subsystem installed, then you will have what appears to be the 1.1.3 firmware. What I mean by this is that everything will work; Installer and the large majority of apps will work fine (as long as you move your apps using BossTools early on), you will be able to sync the upgrade to the iPod, and the iPod will behave exactly as it should. True, many people have had a variety of issues, but since Installer was updated and most applications are now compatible with 1.1.3, almost all of those issues have gone away.

However, your first attempt might be unsuccessful. If so, you can just restore to 1.1.1, jailbreak, OktoPrep, upgrade to and jailbreak 1.1.2, then try again. In fact, it would probably be better if you did that first, just to be sure.
  4. clueless

clueless New Member

i'm truly bit clueless.

Please Register or Log in to view images

i read the guide made by Appleguy on how to jailbreak to 1.1.3, by upgrading through installer's official 1.1.3 firmware. so is that already truly 'official' or not?

and i'm wondering, why can't we upgrade to jailbroken 1.1.3 through itunes, just like when upgrading to jailbroken 1.1.2 from 1.1.1?

truly clueless....

5. clueless

clueless New Member

so i have read something interesting. does it have to do with SDK? so after the SDK for 1.1.3 is released will we be able to have the full jailbroken 1.1.3?? ah man, i have a lot to learn...